DSSIG is a special interest group of ANMF Victoria.We offer you more than just a membership. As a member of DSSIG you are automatically entitled to a whole host of DSSIG member benefits.
General Membership Information
- DSSIG membership is from 1st July to 30th June each year.
- Membership of DSSIG automatically entitles you to membership of ADSNA.
- You will receive 2 hard-copy journals and 4 e-journals from ADSNA per year.
- Free entry to members meets throughout the year.
- Reduced conference fee.
- Eligible to apply for day surgery education and research grants (application criteria apply).
If you would like to become a member or are renewing your DSSIG membership, you can do this online.
- Ensure you have completed all sections of the online form.
- Payments are electronic as per online form.
- Fax or email your completed form as indicated.
- Ensure you have provided an email address for contact.
- As per DSSIG correspondence from 2013, DSSIG is moving towards a paperless management system and has moved to electronic communication only.